Chinese Study Guides
We have begun translating some of our meditations and study guides into Chinese. Please feel free to forward this page to anyone you know who might benefit from these. We will be adding more meditations to this page as they are being translated.
1. Therefore, I urge you, brothers and sisters, in view of God’s mercy, to offer your bodies as
2. Be careful, or your hearts will be weighed down with dissipation.
3. Blessed are the poor in spirit for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
4. Whoever finds his life will lose it, and whoever loses his life for my sake will find it.
5. Jesus said, “Peace be with you! As the Father has sent me, I am sending you.” And with that he breathed on them and said, “Receive the Holy Spirit.”
6. Burnt offerings and sin offerings you did not require. Then I said, “Here I am, I have come…. I desire to do your will, O my God; your law is within my heart.”
7. The LORD came and stood there, calling as at the other times, “Samuel! Samuel!” Then Samuel said, “Speak, for your servant is listening.”
8. When anyone hears the message about the kingdom and does not understand it, the evil one comes and snatches away what was sown in his heart. This is the seed sown along the path. The one who received the seed that fell on rock
9. Whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you, saying, “This is the way; walk in it.”
10. No good tree bears bad fruit, nor does a bad tree bear good fruit. Each tree is recognized by its own fruit.
11. As we have heard, so we have seen (Ps. 48:8)
12. Jesus walks on the water (Matt. 14:22-28)
13. Teach us to pray (Luke 11:1)
14. Seek first His kingdom (Matt. 6:33)
15. Above all, guard your heart (Prov. 4:33)
16. Trusting Enough to Let Go (Eccl. 11:1)
17. All By Itself, It Grows (Mark 4:26-29)
18. Too Scattered to Pray (1Pet. 4:7)
19. The Gift of Repentance (Matt. 3:2)
20. They Hid From God (Gen. 3:7-9)
21. Being Citizens of Two Worlds (Phil. 3:20-21)
22. Choosing How We Respond to Life (Matt. 7:2)
23. Our Father’s Love (1Cor. 9:22)
24. To Know God is to Trust God (Matt. 7:9)